- Delivery fees vary depending on your selected delivery option and Items ordered. Free delivery within South Africa is applicable for orders of R500 or more.
- Should you opt to pick up your order at a Jam Clothing branch near you, then a minimum delivery fee will be charged to you.
- The delivery fee will be clearly visible during the ordering checkout process, before checkout has been finalized.
- We will notify via an email and SMS once your item/s have been shipped and you will be able to track your order.
- Upon delivery or collection of your order a delivery/collection note will be issued for signature, reflecting the Items that are being delivered or collected, delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount paid.
- You should always check that the Items being collected or delivered are correct and are free from any defects. Should the packaging be damaged and you accept the order without fully inspecting the Items you should add a note on the delivery note stipulating that the packaging was damaged, or items were not inspected.
- Jam Clothing cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details that have been provided to us, or if an unauthorized person at your chosen delivery address accepts delivery of your Order, as we do not verify the identity of the person, at the delivery address, who signs the delivery note. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorized to accept delivery on your behalf.
- In the event that you do not collect an Order at any of your chosen Jam Clothing store, then reminders will be sent to your cell phone to collect your Order. If you do not collect your Order within 21 working days, your Order will be cancelled with no refund.
- Should it be that delivery at your chosen delivery address via our courier services was attempted twice and failed then your Order shall be returned to us and the purchase shall be reversed after the cost of the second delivery has been deducted.
- Deliveries shall be effective within 5-7 working days from the time of making payment of your order for deliveries to your door and 5-12 working days for Click and Collect orders sent to a store. Take note however that outlying areas take longer and delivery in that case may take up to approximately 10 working days. Jam Clothing advises our customers that delays in delivery may occur in the event of: strikes; labor disputes; acts of God; war; riot; civil action; malicious acts or damage; compliance with any law, or any other superior force that may affect the delivery process.
- Our liability for any delay in delivery is limited to re-delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
- Deliveries take place during business hours Monday to Friday. There are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- Jam Clothing have outsourced all delivery and collection arrangements to a third party service provider. We therefore cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any loss or damage caused by them.
- A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
- Lost parcels- In the event that a parcel is declared missing, should stock be available, a replacement order will be sent to the customer via the intended original delivery method.
- If stock is unavailable, then the order (at Rand value paid) plus any relevant delivery fee will be refunded.
- If Jam Clothing is unable to deliver the products, you will be notified of such and you may then within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the products. If you elect to cancel your order, you will be reimbursed for the purchase price.
- Once the Order has been delivered or collected by you, the risk in and to the Items will pass to you as the Customer.
Returns and Exchanges:
The easiest way is to return or exchange your order at a JAM store which is absolutely free. Please ensure that you provide the store with a copy of your invoice which you will receive in your online parcel so that they are able to assist with an exchange or return. The store cashier will refund your purchase amount in cash excluding the delivery fee. If your opt to return or exchange your purchase via a courier service the cost of the courier delivery fee to send the item back to us will be deducted from the amount refunded. There are no refunds of shipping fees. We will refund your account, subject to the terms below. Refunds may take between 14 - 21 days to reflect into your back account. Please ensure you retain all packaging, and accessories to allow us in processing the return.
You can return or exchange a product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 30 days from the date of delivery (or 7 days for products marked “Sale”) of delivery to you or collection by you. After 14 days (or 7 days for products marked “Sale”), you will not be eligible for returns.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund your account with the purchase price of the product within 14 days of the return. Please bear in mind that refunds takes 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories. Should we refuse a return, the customer is liable for arranging a courier to transport the item back and the courier cost.
Products not eligible for returns and exchanges:
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear;
- jewellery for piercings;
For courier: Returns at Jam Clothing SA, 29 Livingstone Road, Durban, 4001.
You may call our Online Support Centre on 031 3039670 who will oversee the refund process. Orders may only be refunded to the payment method they were purchased on.